The Leeward Island Mission was organized in 1926. Barbados and St. Lucia teamed up with them in 1930 as the Leeward Islands Conference. In 1976 the North Caribbean Conference was formed, leaving the islands of Barbados, Dominica, Grenada St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines as the East Caribbean Conference. Grenada became a mission two years after leaving East Carib Conference. St. Lucia and more recently St. Vincent went on their own. East Caribbean Conference now comprises Barbados and Dominica.
In June 1931 L.H. Gardiner, Acting President of the Leeward Island Conference conducted a series of evangelistic meetings in George St., Belleville. Many persons surrendered their hearts to the Lord, including the late Edgar Gittens, and were baptized in October, 1931.
These new believers, along with some members of the King St. Church formed a company. This company was organized into a church in February, 1932, with A.T. King as the first pastor. In 1933 the corner stone was laid for the church, now known as the Rock Dundo Seventh Day Adventist Church.
The Western District of SDA comprises the churches at; Gardens, Good News, Oragne Hill and Roch Dundo SDA Churches.